Thursday, July 9, 2009

Teaser Engagement Picks of Jeff and Melissa

Here are a few teaser picks from the engagement shoot of Jeff and Melissa we did yesterday. As I was looking through the images I noticed that Kurtis and I took some shots of ourselves shooting. It makes for a really good explanation of how we shoot together and the benefit of having 2 photographers at your wedding.


Here is Kurtis on a rock shooting Jeff and Melissa and.....


...here is the image he took.....


Here I am taking pictures of Jeff and Melissa and I had no idea Kurtis had taken this pick... I really hate having my picture taken, guess that is why I am always behind the camera ; - )


Here are a few of the shots that I got...


Here is Kurtis shooting that picture of me but also shooting some really great pictures of Jeff and Melissa at the same time.



Here are some of our favorite shots from the day.




Can you tell who shot which one?


Enjoy and let us know what you think.

2 comments:

JD said...

Beautiful! Nice location, and gorgeous photos as always!

Unknown said...

Very nice perspective between Kurtis and Julia and the actual shot being taken. Loved the Photos ... They flowed nicely, very spontaneous and the setting fit perfectly