Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great use of Kracke Photography Wedding Picks

Dean and Andrea were married a few years ago on New Years Eve. We took pictures of Andrea in her wedding gown a month or so before the wedding. We had this pair of goofy coke bottle glasses hanging around the studio and she put them on. It was a great look with the gown and flowers. I put the glasses in my camera case and forgot about them. At their wedding reception I found them and walked around the dance floor handing them to people and taking their picture. The were a riot! I was at Dean and Andrea's the other day taking pictures of their new baby (... those images will be coming soon...) she showed me what they had done with the picks of the glasses. It is the best use of party picks that we have seen in a long time!! - Enjoy



No comments: